Friday, March 20, 2009

Chicken Alfredo

This is super easy and fast -- I make it on the nights I don't feel like cooking. That's because I don't make it from scratch! Yay!

Chicken Alfredo
From Brooke's Kitchen (Sort of. It's like claiming spaghetti)

3 Boneless chicken breasts
1 jar of Ragu Alfredo sauce
1 tomato
1 box of noodles (whatever)
Ground pepper

Cut chickens into about 1" squares or long skinny strips, whatever you feel like that day. Cook chicken. Pour the alfredo sauce in. Dice the tomato and sprinkle over the top for color. Pepper to taste. Serve with the cooked noodles. Looks better on the plate if you have a salad or something colorful next to it.

Notes: I usually grill the chicken on a George Foreman, but this time I put it in a pan and covered it to cook it, and it gave it a boiled effect and was way softer. But it made it taste a little more bland I think. I don't know which is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment